lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

An Outdoor Activity you Enjoy Doing: soccer

Of a good long list of activities what I like to do, the outdoors activities are my favorites, just run is a great hobby for me. But if you included a soccer ball, you have the very best outdoor activity in the world. The soccer is part of religion, part of passion, and 100% fun, even alone you could spent a lot of time with a ball. On the grass, a concrete court or just in the streets, is good moments with a soccer match.
I started play football soccer when I was around seven. And the funniest things was that I didn´t know how kick the ball because I am left-footed but I didn´t know that.
I like so much soccer because everyone can play it, is easiest find a soccer player that rugby player, for example. The soccer like sport is very funny, and like outdoor activity is good for healthy same way others sports.
And you play soccer in a team, so it motivate the cooperation between people.
I play soccer (or touch a ball) every time I can, alone, with strangers. Even with my little little brother, but I stoped that when I throw his tooth, but that is other history…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario