lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Merry christmas


This Christmas was very exhausted, especially the days preview to Christmas, I cannot find gifs for my all family and I run and run looking for presents.
Just Saturday I had every gifs but I did notice I didn’t know how wrap gift. Anyway, the Christmas’s night I went with my mom and my uncle to visit my grandma and later we went to visit other family, was a really funny night and the laughing was excessive. And the guys had a long conversation about soccer for around 4 hours, because I notice was 6 o’clock when we finish the conversation.
I ate too much, there was a barbecue and I ate all night, how Christmas was a warm night I drank Michelada; so delicious so fresh, and a great homemade Cola de mono. And others drinks.
When I back home in the morning of Sunday I just did sleep and wake up around midday. This Christmas was funny because my family opened the gifs the Sunday evening, and my little brother received a lot of gifts, in fact he tired for open so much present.
Was I good Christmas because I visit family who I don’t see for a long time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario