miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

My favourite piece of technology used to be my notebooks, because I have hours of music, really good music and I love heard different music and my notebook can save a lot music, but it is big and uncomfortable for take it everyplace.
My new favourite machine or piece of technology is my camera because anyfunction that technology had, it must be comfortable for the owner and very useful, I think.
I got my camera 3 month ago and I´m proud about stupid things and jokes that my camera had record.
I use it every week in home and in work´s fields of the career, in fact, is very useful for the evaluations after work´s fields.
I like my camera because is small and light, by the other hand is very useful and it have very functions. Moreover I did wait a long time for I have it.
If I would haven´t my camera, I think I don´t care a lot, because is just a tool; it can be so much useful but it isn´t a aim, it just a method for a big project or something, in fact, if I would haven´t my notebook or other kind of technology I would can continues my life normally, but as long as I can have them and use them, I enjoy them.

1 comentario: