miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Correct your post...

“Music” by Leonel, correction by Pablo
Hello people!   
    Now, I speak about music. I like the music, is great. I like listen and play. I saw a ( ) Metallica and Iron Maiden in the Pista Atlética del WE: (Running track of) Estadio Nacional in Chile. I like Heavy Metal, but now, I like classical rock and andino WE: (Andean) folklore.   I feel good in the concerts; to listen live favorite music is cool!
     The last Saturday I saw to ( )  Kalimarimba. Is SM: (It´s) a family musical group, they play musicals instruments different, they play Kalimba, drums, guitars, and bass, this is fun music. 
    I go to concert with friends, girlfriend and alone. I like listen T: (to listen) classical music alone, I love to listen musical instruments.  I play musicals instruments.
    I enjoy the virtuosity of the musician. I like to learn music and musicals instruments, is SM: (It´s) my favorite hobby.  I like to feel the music and to fly with it. The music is art, is SM: (It´s) the best of the humans.  The music is a spiritual experience because is other world.
I like play guitar, drums and others instruments, but the guitar is my specialty.
Up the music!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario