miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Concerts in my experience...

I like the music a lot, and I have a luck because the music that I like give the best concerts, I talk about The Rock´s concerts, yeah rockers!!!.
In my first concert I am 15 years old and I was to see Silvio Rodriguez in Movistar Arena, but before it´s call Arena Santiago, is a bit soft, right?. Don´t mind, is a good music too. And it was confortable because I was sitting all the time.
In the high school I went to many gigs of my friends but they are just a rookies and amateurs, so they weren´t bigs gigs.
After that, I remember just one concert in that period, I went to Mago de Oz in the same location, Movistar Arena, in fact the next concert was here too, I rock with Incubus, in the first visit of the band to Chile, I did enjoy it too much, because is my favorite band, and I was with my brother and front row.
My last concert was El Abrazo fest, the last years in the O´´higgins Park, that is so funny too, and was an amazing day, with the hardness of the weathers.
The reason because I always go to the Movistar Arena is because I live so near for there, in fact I heard every concert outside, like the Riding Club. So I can heard the Lolapalooza Fest whole the last weekend. Yeah Free Rock for me.

8 comentarios: