miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Good Song...

“Here in my room” Incubus
My favourite song in English language in this right moment must be Here in my room by Incubus, I heard it for first time was the summer of 2004 when my cousin showed me an album of Incubus, I liked so much and I did search the whole discography and I did heard it complete, after that I selected the best song for me. Add in this list song like “Mexico”, “Sick, sad, little word”, “11 am”, “Just a phase”, “Pistola”, “Neither of us can see”, “ Megalomaniac”, “A crow left of the murder”. The last one, in fact, helped me about what design choose for my first tattoo.

I like this song because is very harmonious, very relaxed and you can forgive anything if you heard it with the light off in your room, I´m serious.
When I heard this song I live in other world. I don´t care anything for the rest of the song.
This music is catalogued like Alternative rock, but I think this song is more softly that this kind of music. I don´t know how classify this song in particularly, I think can be a mixing of ballad rock.
This song isn´t very well-know but is really awesome song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Rp1l6Z3LQ

3 comentarios: