lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

My stgo...

Santiago is a fast movement´s city for the population who live here, the big avenues are monotonous, specially the centre of the city. One thing I like dislike from Santiago is few of parks and green zones, are very few. And when you go to a park is like you go out the city; how if the park and the city aren’t connected.
The city of Santiago has just a few things that I like because usually I don’t like the urban life. But the couple of things in Santiago that I like, I take my time for enjoy it when I can. For example the “secret corners” in the city; when I was in secondary I go walking to the school and once time when I go to study I turn off to the way of the school -honestly I run away of class (…)- and I find a big square that I never saw; with big trees who give shadow to all square and the grass was green and extended for the ground, the bench are comfortable and this was so quiet, I remember I lie to the grass all the morning and I did relax and disconnected from the class and the routine. Like this secret corner, I saw a couple more for Santiago’s surrounding.
I thing a change that would make this city a better place is give more space for the cyclist, in fact I would like to see -if it is possible- a bicycle´s street, and not just a path in middle of a park or to side from a avenue.
The tips I would give to a visitor to the city are go to the Santiago a Mil Festival if the visitor come in summer, visit the Vinoteca in Providencia if the visitor like the wine, maybe I forced him to watch the San Antonio de Padua’s Carnival in October.



4 comentarios: