miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Introduce myself...23-M

well i'm awesome... and thats is all...i'm joke...
My name is Pablo Robles and i'm a relax person and very quiet and very serious too, i study geography, and it's my third year in the career.
I am 19 years old, very young. i'm a big fan of the sports, in fact, i did practice a lot different sports.
I like tatoos and the pain about theirs, i think is a good topic of conversation, and i interesting about the oriental religions and theirs culture too, about others topics i just listen and learn abouts everythings if can it.
"The information is power, right?"
In english my biggest difficult is the pronunciation, vecauze mi ortografi is reali gud.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Pablo. Is that bird tatooed on your back?
    I think info is power too. I love learning almost about anything.
    Nice to have you back in class.
    See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the bird in the picture is in my back... but isn't the only tatoo i have...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this comments give better note in class?? i´m joke

    ResponderEliminar